- Where orders are received on a weekday we endeavour to process them within 24 hours of receipt. Each delivery address will incur a separate delivery charge.
- We will send you an email to confirm once your order has been despatched.
- Items ordered online will be despatched as quickly as possible. If you need to place an order for delivery in the future we recommend you telephone us on 01189 321043 and use our mail order service.
- You can select either of the following delivery charge options:
Express deliveries are normally made by courier and the driver will need a signature to prove the delivery has been made. If no-one is at home when they try to deliver, a card will be left and it will be your responsibility to contact them to re-arrange delivery. If you are not at the delivery address when the courier attempts to deliver and you then ask us to re-deliver to an alternative location this will involve you paying additional delivery charges. This can prove expensive so we urge you to choose an appropriate delivery address where some one can sign for and accept the order. In cases where where our couriers cannot deliver we reserve the right to cancel the order and refund all purchase costs.Orders over £150.00 have free delivery. We recommend that whichever service you choose you ensure that there will be someone at the delivery address to accept the package. It is possible to specify when you place your order that the goods be left in a convenient place, shed, garage etc but as this means that no signature can be obtained this option will be at your risk. Please note that Royal Mail may refuse to leave packages if there is nowhere safe to hide them. Our Express delivery rates are for UK mainland addresses and do not include UK offshore islands e.g. Isle Of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands. We can quote for these locations as well as foreign destinations on request. Parcels up to 5kg can be sent to offshore UK islands via our standard delivery service. Deliveries are from Monday to Friday. For more remote areas like the Scottish highlands you may need to allow additional time for the order to arrive. If your order arrives damaged, or is incorrect in some way, then you are entitled to a full refund of the purchase price and all outward and return carriage costs. In the event this happens you will need to contact our Customer Service department by email or phone on 0118 932 1043 within seven days of the delivery day. The returned goods must reach us within fourteen days of the original delivery. Replacement orders or refunds can only be arranged when we have received the faulty order back. You are entitled to cancel your order at any time prior to it being despatched. After that time refunds are limited to items that arrive damaged or are incorrect. As a food item our goods are exempt from the Distance Selling Regulations. You must take all reasonable steps to ensure that the goods are returned in perfect condition and we cannot be responsible for any items that arrive with us damaged. Before returning any goods, you must contact our Customer Service department on 01189 321043 for a returns number.
- Standard 3 to 5 working day using Royal Mail Tracked £ 4.50. This service enables us to monitor the progress of your order and when it was delivered. If Royal Mail advise us that they have delivered the package to the address you provide then any queries regarding non delivery have to be taken up with them quoting the tracking number.
- Express next day service £ 6.50 for orders received before midday. Orders placed on Fridays will be despatched the following Monday. Please note that although we despatch these orders for delivery next day it is possible that at busy times like Christmas deliveries could take longer than next day. At these times of the year we recommend that you allow extra time for your delivery. Our courier company is Citylink and their website is here.
- All orders of over £150 including vat will be sent by next day delivery carriage free.