- About Us
Chocolates for Chocoholics is a supplier of high quality, luxury chocolates and gifts.
You can now order our products in a variety of ways:
- Through local Chocoholics Distributors who sell via Chocoholics Brochures or by organising Chocolate Parties.
- In areas where there are no Distributors you can purchase our chocolates and gifts by visiting our website and then ordering online or over the phone.
Personal collections are possible from our Hurst facility under certain circumstances but only by prior arrangement. We do not have a retail shop on site.
Our product range offers consumers a wide variety of products including:
- Wedding favours or table gifts in a variety of colour schemes.
- Corporate gifts to reward staff and customers or incentivise new clients.
- Customers who require products that are personalised will find a wide range of opportunities including hot foil printing on gift boxes, chocolate bars and boxes with your own wrapper design. These are ideal for weddings or corporate use.
- Luxury boxes of chocolates in a variety of sizes.
- Gifts for children.
- Seasonal products including Christmas, Halloween, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday and Easter.
- To help those with special dietary requirements, we have sourced a variety of products that meet the requirements of those customers who want gluten free, alcohol free or No Sugar Added chocolates. We also have a selection of products suitable for vegetarians. These are all identified on a Dietary Needs section our website and highlighted individually in our brochure.
- We are proud to be able to include a variety of products from British suppliers and these are identified with a small 'Union Flag' logo.
Our business started trading in 1986 when we decided to leave our safe, salaried jobs to follow our dreams and start importing and selling luxury chocolates from a variety of specialist chocolatiers in Europe. Like many true entrepreneurs we started our fledgling business on a shoestring budget and this taught us the importance of good cost control. In an effort to minimise wastage we try to ensure that as many of our products as possible incorporate reusable or recycable packaging and unnecessary packaging is kept to a minimum.
Our original aim was to offer good quality products, in attractive packaging, at reasonable prices and we have managed to maintain this philosophy throughout. Many of our customers come back to us every season and this is a testament to the fact that they like our products (we hope!)
Although we are not a big company we do have Distributors all over the UK for example the NE of England, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Kent, Surrey, Hampshire, Somerset, Wales, Gloucestershire and many other areas. Contact us for the details of your local Distributor.
In recent years we have developed other schemes that enables everyone from individual customers, fundraisers and PTA's to make some money by selling our range. Full details of the opportunities offered by becoming a Chocoholics Distributor or Gold Discount Customer can be found on our website.