- Please make sure you insert the correct delivery address and postcode when you are placing your order. We cannot be responsible for incorrectly addressed orders and no credit can be given for non-delivery of incorrectly addressed orders.
- Where orders are received on a weekday we endeavour to process them within 24 hours of receipt. Each delivery address will incur a separate delivery charge.
- We will send you a confirmation email once your order has been despatched.
- Items ordered online will be dispatched within a few days of them being placed.
- You can select either of the following delivery charge options:
- Royal Mail standard 3 to 5 working day £ 4.50. for mainland UK destinations. Please contact us on 01189 321043 to request postage prices for UK offshore islands e.g. Isle Of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands.
- Express next day service £ 6.95 for orders received before midday. Orders placed on Fridays will be dispatched the following Monday. Please note that although we dispatch these orders as next day delivery it is possible that at busy times like Christmas, deliveries could take longer than next day. At peak periods we recommend that you allow extra time for your delivery.
- We do not deliver to destinations outside the UK.
- Express deliveries are made by DPD. When you place your order you will be asked you for your mobile number or email address and DPD will use one of them to contact you with a one hour delivery time slot on the morning of your delivery before the van leaves the depot. When you receive the message you will have the option to:
- 1) Accept it
2) Ask for the package to be re-delivered another day
3) Request that the package is left at a local collection point
4) Alternatively you can ask for it to be left somewhere safe i.e. in a shed, porch, with a neighbour etc. Please note that if you choose this option then it will be your responsibility to contact our courier DPD if there are any queries over the delivery. We cannot take any action if you choose to have packages left without providing a signature.
We use Royal Mail to deliver our standard delivery option. Although this is not a tracked service they do scan all packages when they collect them from us to prove we sent it and they are then scanned again at the point of delivery. This means that we can check on their website whether a package has been delivered.
Royal Mail's policy is that if the postman cannot hand the package to you then they should leave a card explaining that it was not delivered and it is then returned to the sorting office where it is scanned again to show a non-delivery. It is then your responsibility to contact the sorting office to either arrange re-delivery or to collect it yourself. They also recommend that you wait 15 days before lodging a lost parcel claim and that you check with your neighbours in case one of them agreed to hold the parcel for you.
- If you do not contact us, or the Post office, about a missing delivery it will normally be returned to us after about three weeks. If the reason for non-delivery is that you were not there to receive it then in that case you will have the option to ask for the package to be re-delivered but this will incur an additional delivery charge. As we cannot re-sell returned items we are not able to offer credit for items that are not delivered due to the recipient being out.
- NEWS UPDATE: Royal Mail have issued a warning that as a result of the Corona Virus their deliveries are taking a little longer. In our experience their 2-3 delivery service is now taking 5-6 weekdays.
- Our Express delivery rates are for UK mainland addresses and do not include UK offshore islands e.g. Isle Of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands. Some parts of rural Scotland and Northern Ireland may take longer to deliver.
- Parcels up to 2kg can be sent to offshore UK islands via our standard delivery service.
- Parcels over 2kg might be able to be sent to offshore islands via Royal Mail but this might incur an additional delivery charge.
- Our standard delivery charge only covers the UK. Deliveries to The Channel Islands, The Irish Republic, and Europe are more expensive and you will need to contact us for a quote.
- Courier deliveries are from Monday to Friday. For more remote areas like the Scottish highlands you may need to allow additional time for the order to arrive.
- If your order arrives damaged, or is incorrect in some way, then you need to contact us by email within 24 hours of the receipt of your delivery. We may ask you to photograph them and email us the images. You are entitled to a full refund of the purchase price of any damaged items. We may ask you to return the damaged item. If you have items missing from your order you must tell us within 24 hours and we will, at our choice, either replace the missing items or offer a refund.
- You must take all reasonable steps to ensure that the goods are returned in perfect condition and we cannot be responsible for any items that arrive with us damaged. Before returning any goods, you must contact our Customer Service department on 01189 321043 for a returns number.
- You are entitled to cancel your order at any time prior to it being despatched. After that time refunds are limited to items that arrive damaged or are incorrect. As a food item our goods are exempt from the Distance Selling Regulations.