- Where orders are received on a weekday we endeavour to process them within 24 hours of receipt. Each delivery address will incur a separate delivery charge.
- We will send you a confirmation email once your order has been despatched.
- Items ordered online will be despatched within a few days of them being placed.
- You can select either of the following delivery charge options:
- Standard 3 to 5 working day £ 4.50.
- Express next day service £ 6.95 for orders received before midday. Orders placed on Fridays will be despatched the following Monday. Please note that although we despatch these orders for delivery next day it is possible that at busy times like Christmas, deliveries could take longer than next day. At peak periods we recommend that you allow extra time for your delivery.
2) Ask for the package to be re-delivered another day
3) Request that the package is left at a local collection point
4) Alternatively you can ask for it to be left somewhere safe i.e. in a shed, porch, with a neighbour etc. Please note that if you choose this option then it will be your responsibility to contact our courier Interlink if there are any queries over the delivery. We cannot take any action if you choose to have packages left without providing a signature.
- Parcels up to 2kg can be sent to offshore UK islands via our standard delivery service.
- Our standard delivery charge only covers the UK. Deliveries to The Irish Republic and Europe are more expensive and you will need to contact us for a quote.
- Courier deliveries are from Monday to Friday. For more remote areas like the Scottish highlands you may need to allow additional time for the order to arrive.
- If your order arrives damaged, or is incorrect in some way, then you need to contact us by email within 24 hours of the receipt of your delivery. We may ask you to photograph them and email us the images. You are entitled to a full refund of the purchase price of any damaged items. We may ask you to return the damaged item. If you have items missing from your order you must tell us within 24 hours and we will, at our choice, either replace the missing items or offer a refund.
- You must take all reasonable steps to ensure that the goods are returned in perfect condition and we cannot be responsible for any items that arrive with us damaged. Before returning any goods, you must contact our Customer Service department on 01189 321043 for a returns number.
- You are entitled to cancel your order at any time prior to it being despatched. After that time refunds are limited to items that arrive damaged or are incorrect. As a food item our goods are exempt from the Distance Selling Regulations.